DSA Code of Business Conduct
All independent Direct Sellers of Member Companies are protected by The DSA Code of Business Conduct which covers the fair and honest promotion of independent business opportunities in Direct Selling.
The Code provides protection of investments in business opportunities, that exceed those demanded by law. The code is administered by the DSA's Independent Code Administrator.
Key features of the DSA Code of Business Conduct:
- Demands truthfulness and openness in all recruitment advertisements
- Prohibits unreasonable investments
- Demands proper contracts, contract cancellation rights and product buy back rights that exceed those demanded by law
- Demands the provision of adequate basic training as part of any initial investment
- Demands the prompt payment of commissions and bonuses and provision of regular and comprehensive statements of account