The Direct Selling Association UK (DSA UK) was founded in 1965 to represent the interest of the business engaged in the Direct Sales of Consumer goods. It is an incorporated association with more than 50 members, who engage with at least half a million people in the UK in the distribution of their products. It is first and foremost an association controlled by its Members.
The DSA UK is run by a democratically appointed Board. The Board Members are representatives of a cross section of Direct Selling organisations who are responsible for the Associations governance. The DSA UK is a member of Seldia, the European Direct Selling Association and the World Federation of Direct Selling Associations, giving our Director General a truly global presence.
In 2014, the DSA UK received the prestigious ‘European Direct Selling Association of the Year’ award from Seldia in recognition of support provided to the industry and in 2020, the DSA UK was proud to receive the ‘Seldia Astra Award for PR and Communication’.
- To see Direct Selling universally recognised and respected as one of the finest methods of marketing to Consumers
- To protect, serve and promote the effectiveness of member companies and the independent Direct Sellers marketing their products, to ensure the highest level of business ethics and service to Consumers
- The DSA UK is the only recognised trade body for Direct Selling companies in the UK
- We strive to raise the profile of the Direct Selling Industry, promoting the benefits and earning opportunities of Direct Selling
- We protect the interests of Consumers and DSA Members
- We work with the government to represent the views and interests of Direct Selling companies
- We influence and educate key opinion formers on the benefits of Direct Selling
- We ensure member organisations comply with the DSA Code of Conduct